Monday, June 22, 2009

Budget Wish List for Senior Citizens 2009

Dear Sir,
My name is Mrugesh Zaveri & am residing in Mumbai. I have retired from the service with multinational company in November 2008 after 38 years of service. I stay with my wife & have my own house & have luckily paid all the housing loan amount.
Our children have graduated & are settled outside Mumbai.
Whatever I have voiced in my attachment for Senior Citizens is not only the details from other Senior Citizens, but also have experienced during last 6 months.
We will be thankful, if you can forward our wish listto the Finance Minister of India.
In case you require any other details or my photograph please let me know, I will forward it to you by post as I don't know how to attach it with this mail.
Thanks & Regards,
Mrugesh Zaveri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment