Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Budget Wishlist 2009

Dear Sir,
 
All of us are aware, how VAT was implemented in India in the year 2005-06 inspite of the fact that some states have not joined in the beginning and over a period of time with constant meeting / interaction by working group with those states and continous vat education to the stake holder through various forum in the country, at last, country is now have VAT regime, and  the next step is GST.  No doubt, similar problem, and issues encountered by the Centre while implemetation of VAT, same need to be faced by the Union Goverment to convince those states in order to  implement GST proposed w.e.f 1 April 2010.
 
I wish to contribute my Budget Wish List on the topic of   " VAT to GST" and enclosed herewith my Wish List/Note on the captioned matter. Also attached herewith my profile along with my digital photo.
 
May I Request you to kindly arrange to publish the same.
 
Thanks
 
Shankara Narayanan C.N.
Chennai 600 017
M-9790925695
 
 
 
 


Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop

No comments:

Post a Comment